CREATE - PRINT - IRON - REUSE
Freezer paper is a handy tool to make fabric stencils for decorating clothing, household textiles or quilts.
Use these blank freezer paper sheets with an inkjet printer to transfer designs that have been created with a drawing program or downloaded from a website.
- Draw, scan or download an image or pattern.
- Print on an ink jet printer. If your design is directional and you are applying the
paper to the back of your pattern, set the printer on mirror image.
- Iron printed freezer paper onto fabric. Turn and press fabric without pattern shifting.
- Perfect for traditional and dimensional applique techniques.
- Freezer paper is reusable. Made in USA